1.20.2008

Here's a belly shot


Soooooooo, I've had some requests for a belly shot, so here it is. This was taken tonight, and it's me at 21 weeks...

Now we're just sitting here (we - as in Murphy and me) watching TV. Joacim left for New York today, and he'll be gone for two weeks. I'm freaking out!!! It's never enjoyable when he's gone, but especially now. He's been so helpful since I found out I was pregnant..he walks Murphy pretty much exclusively, cleans the kitty litter every day, and all of the heavy lifting. Not to mention the backrubs as of late (seems like the back pain is starting to kick-in a littler earlier than I thought :)

Here's a photo of Murphy. He's sitting on the sofa chewing away on his little rawhide treat...



Guess I should finish this up. Thank you all for the emails..you've definitely given me some motivation to keep it going!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Belly Shot - one hot mama ;) Thanks for this blog. It's great to keep up with you during this exciting time in your life. Much love to you, Joacim, Murphy, Chopper and Diesel. xx