9.06.2011

It's finally on the market

The house, that is.  Since we got back from vacation, we have been going NON-STOP.  New carpet, moving stuff out, cleaning, photos...all working towards getting the house listed.  Here's a link to the listing:

http://6713.isnow4sale.com/

At this point it hasn't sunk in.  I'm a bit indifferent about the whole thing.  I wonder how I'll feel when we actually leave this home.  I don't think I'm going to wax sentimental about this being the place where we brought Izzy home and whatnot..at least I don't THINK I will, but I will be sad to leave, no doubt.  I do like this house...the only think that I really wish were different were the amount of storage and a flatter area in the yard for a playset.  Other than that, we've been pretty happy here.

Keep you fingers crossed for us (and send your friends to the link too!!!) that the house sells sooner rather than later and that it sells for our asking price.  It could be a pipe dream in this economy, but I'm hopeful.  I looked at the photos that were taken, and I think the house looks fantastic in them (of course, I COULD be a teeny bit biased :)

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

I got very sentimental about a week before we moved, but we were leaving the house/town/state that I grew up in, as well as our first house, the house we brought Abby home to, yadda yadda, yadda.

We didn't get everything packed until about fifteen minutes AFTER we should have left town, so the day we moved I was not poetic in any way. :)