6.22.2011

On the mend....

We're FINALLY all feeling better. My cough is almost gone, and Joacim and Izzy are back to normal. THANK. GOODNESS.
Here's a cute little video of Izzy talking about HER being sick...


And here we are on a sick day last week



Here's my little Viking :)
She looks so darn cute in this hat.  We bought it one day when we were driving around with the top off of the Jeep, and her hair was in her face.
And here's a picture of THE grumpiest cat in the world.  Of course, he DID have a thermometer up his butt at the time I took this photo...you know me...never one to miss an opportunity to exploit :)
A little story time
Got to take the top off the Jeep again.....this makes me VERY happy :)
And this was my white peach sake sangria that I used to try to kill my bronchitis.  Hey, maybe THAT'S the reason I feel better and not the antibiotic!

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

Booze is good for the soul, and a solid cough. :) Glad everyone is mending!