12.19.2010

Random Izzy

I've been so far behind on this blog...sadly far behind. But with everything that's been going on lately (editing photos, design Christmas cards, Christmas shopping, work, grumpy Izzy, etcetera, etcetera) something had to give, and unfortunately it was this blog. Thankfully, I'M ON VACATION NOW :) So I'm hoping that I get back into the groove of regular posting. Heck, I've hardly even taken any photos this month of Izzy, so I've got some SERIOUS catching up to do!

Speaking of catching up, this is a video of Izzy that I took when we were in Cleveland OVER THANKSGIVING (see? told you I was far behind). Anyway, she's so happy and cute here...had to share






I told Izzy last weekend that I was going to take her to a movie. Of course, I forgot that she has no idea what "next week" means, so she bugged me about it ALL FREAKIN' DAY. (mental note...don't mention anything to her until RIGHT BEFORE it's time to go :). Here she is talking about the movie and how she wanted to bring her book to the movie

No comments: