10.14.2010

NephCure walk THIS SATURDAY!!!

First of all, I want to say Thank You to all of you who have commented, donated or signed-up for the NephCure walk this Saturday.  WOW.  I am so humbled by the generosity of my friends...can you believe they helped me raise almost $1700?????  TOTALLY.  BLOWN.  AWAY.

Now, some business....
The walk registration begins at 10:30am.  We would like everyone to register that is participating, so if you haven't already been able to register online then this will be your opportunity.

We'll start the walk at 11:00am.  I'm not sure yet how far we'll walk, but it won't be extreme :)

After the walk, we'll plan on hanging out for awhile.  Even though this will be a small group for the 1st annual walk, we have MUCH to celebrate:   the fact that we're bringing awareness to these 2 kidney diseases!!!  We'll have water, some fruit/granola bars and some cookies to snack on, but I (personally) would really like to enjoy the day and have lunch after the walk.  Sooo, if you're game for that, then bring a picnic lunch, some drinks, chairs and maybe a blankie and we'll enjoy ourselves.

For those of you unfamiliar with the location of the walk, here's a link that will show you the location:
Broad Ripple Park
1555 Broad Ripple Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46220

Ok..I think that about covers everything.  If there's anything I missed, or if anyone has any questions, please comment here or post on Facebook and I'll update.

Thanks again!

Jenn