10.26.2010

Hannah's Birthday

Last Sunday was my friend Rebecca's daughter's birthday.  It was held at Pumpkinfest at the Country Market in Zionsville.  The weather was beautiful....almost a bit warm for what we're used to this time of the year, but I'm not complaining (especially when I think about the cold weather that's just around the corner :(

Sadly, I didn't get a single photo of the birthday girl.  With all of those kids and distractions, its like herding cats.  And Izzy was ALL OVER THE PLACE....in a good way, of course, but still it wasn't easy keeping up with her...
I love this shirt for her.  I got it in Sweden, and I was so excited for her to finally be able to wear it.  I figured that it would be unlikely that I'd get any fall photos of her, and that this would probably be my best opportunity.
I don't think she's ever met a swing that she didn't like :)
Great moment between these two....I'd call this frame-worthy.

And then the boxes full of corn.  It felt VERY weird between my toes, but she loved it.


Here we are saying "Woooo Hoooo"!
And then off to the corn maze, where we let her lead the way.
Joacim wanted to play a trick on her and scare her, and this is how she reacted.  Too funny!

And finally, the burlap-sack slide.  This was a huge hit with Loppan.  I think she could've spent all day here.




No comments: