7.13.2010

Fantastic weekend....

We had a really great weekend with Izzy.  Saturday, since the weather was nice, we headed to the zoo.  The last time she was there she was terrified of everything, but this time she was so interested in everything!  And naming the animals and what-not.

Self-portrait
I kinda feel like we were interrupting something here....





We got to see an elephant show this time, and it was really fun!

She was scared of the elephants, even when they were way on the other side of the ring, so I didn't think there was any way that Joacim was going to be able to get this close to one with her in his arms
but I was totally wrong, and I'm so happy that I was!

I had never touched an elephant before, and it was totally not what I expected.  Look at the texture of the skin!
OMG...so much fun that day.  We went to get something to eat after that and then came home and relaxed.  And I'll admit that, when I put her to bed, I cried....because I didn't want the day to end.  And because I don't get to spend enough time with her, and because it's been so hard to go back to work and not be with her all day since our vacation.

The next day, she woke up in a great mood!  She and Joacim watched Formula 1 and World Cup while I was outside reading magazines...
she's playing with my iPhone in this photo....she's addicted to it
Oh, and more swinging......soo much swinging.....look at little miss Hollywood here...man, she's got more personality already than I think we're prepared for

I'm so thankful that I have my little family here.  And I know how lucky I am to be her mamma and his wife.

No comments: