3.18.2010

Some random Izzy-ness....

I'm not creative enough to figure out what post to put which pictures in, so I'm just gonna throw a bunch in this one...
She LOVES shoes (at least she got SOMETHING after me)
The other night she fell asleep in my arms for the first time since back in November (when we were fighting the sleeping thing).  It was sooooo nice to have a little snuggle-butt again
Joacim and I went to a concert last Saturday night, so Izzy had her first sleepover at the Wikman's house.  It was a girl's night, where they ate, played games, and painted toenails.  I'm not sure if you can tell, but they're painted a light green.  They're too cute! 

 And lately, after dinner, I cannot get this kid's clothes back on.  I think we're getting to the "naked" stage.  Guess if that's the case, then you won't be seeing as many photos here :) HAAHAAHAA 
 The other day, Izzy decided that she needed to have her coat and hat on in the house.  She put it all on, and wore it for a good couple of hours or so.  I think it's so funny when she does this...makes me look forward to the days when she wants to wear dress-up clothes!!!








No comments: