3.26.2010

A photographer's daughter...

I'm starting to be able to tell that Izzy's used to having a camera in her face.  Now, whenever I say "Smile", she REALLY hams it up....
She's very focused on this magazine subscription card
But is easily distracted when it comes to fuzz of any kind.  She just found some and is saying "Uh-Oh!"  And then I have to go and get said fuzz (that I, personally, cannot see) and throw it away.  Ahhh..OCD.
Now I asked her to smile....
\
And when she noticed that I was still clicking away on the camera, she kept smiling
And then I asked her to stick out her tongue, and she happily complied...although I'm sure I'll regret teaching her this one
And the hamminess continues the next morning when we're picking up toys..

I LOVE this crooked little smile....

No comments: