2.17.2010

More randomness from Izzy

Ok, thought I was done for the night. I hate the fact that I can't seem to find the time to do this during the week, and then I pick one night and post 8 different things. It's so much more fun to tell the story when it happens! (and I seem to remember so much more then too!). But for now, I think I'll always be playing catch-up.
I took her to the library on Saturday to get some new books, because I'm SOOOOO tired of reading the ones we have. What's great about the library is that the kids section is in it's own separate room, and they even have a play area for the smaller kids, complete with toys and books and even dress-up items! I think we'll be visiting here more often!

Here's Izzy taking care of her bunny...the bunny is going "night night"


Have I mentioned Izzy's tendencies towards hoarding? When I get her out of bed in the morning, I am also carrying no less than 4 other items: her blankie, her lovey, her nalle bjorn and her bunny. Sometimes I also get the small blanket and the smaller bear. I don't know if you can see it in the picture, but she has a scarf around her neck, and hse is also carrying nalle bjorn, Stripey (from my friend Holly6) and a dog that I got her for v-day....

Here she is last night during dinner

But this one might be my most favorite!

No comments: