10.27.2009

An evening with Brad and Missie

It was supposed to rain on Friday...and I mean TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR. I knew that I was picking Murphy up from doggy daycare, but I also knew I had to walk him when we got home, and I knew I couldn't do that with Izzy along, so my friend Missie graciously agreed to stop by and watch her while I walked the Murph. It got even better in that she tricked her husband, Brad, into bringing us Chinese food :) Man, it's good to have great friends!!! And, of course, the weathermen were wrong AGAIN...it didn't rain...in fact, the sunsets were absolutely AMAZING!!!


It's funny, because as soon as Brad got there, Izzy dropped what she was doing and ran up to him. It was then that I realized that she hadn't seen a man in 2 weeks, and Izzy LOVES men :) better watch out, Missie!
Brad was kind enough to put a shelf together that I had bought to hold Izzy's toys...notice that he's using one of her wooden toy hammers!


She was such a silly girl that evening....SUCH a personality!!!


Thank you AGAIN, Brad and Missie!!!!

No comments: