7.06.2009

Such a happy girl...

I wasn't feeling well Thursday, so I left work early to come home and sleep awhile before Izzy came home. Thankfully, Joacim picked her up from daycare so I didn't have to go anywhere. And I'm even more thankful because she was in a GREAT mood! What a way to start the weekend!

She a strange little thing sometimes...there are times when she can't entertain herself and wants me to hold her, and then there are times when she can play with a washcloth for an hour.

Here she is playing with a dishtowel while I was getting dinner ready...


This is the beginning of peek-a-boo...

And at the end of the day, she crashed...hard. She hasn't fallen asleep in my arms in a LONG time, but I was fortunate enough for it to happen Thursday. These are the times I cherish...

No comments: