6.06.2009

The next Bjorn Borg...



OMG....she looks so darn cute here! I put this headband on her the other night after her bath just to see if she'd keep it on. I figure if I do this enough she'll eventually stop resisting me (wishful thinking, I'm guessing, but I'm not a quitter :)

She's sitting in our kitchen playing with a book she got from my great friends Holly and Mick in Australia. I think it's called Mr. Stripey (that also came with an adorable stuffed animal..THANK YOU!!!). Stripey is an emu, and the book is very very cute. Anyway, Izzy was REALLY into it the other night, as you can tell:



After she played with this for awhile, she found her crocs. I had put them in the dishwasher (thank you Heather) to clean them up because they make her feet even sweatier than they already are and they're completely gross when I take them off of her. Anyway, I had taken them out of the dishwasher and casually strewn them across the floor. When she finally realized it, she ran over to pick on up and bring it to me. She's in the phase right now where she gives me something, I say thank you, then she wants it back and I saw you're welcome (great game, isn't it? :) Anyway, when I gave her the croc back she had a FIT! And then I remember Joacim telling me that this is what she'd do when she wanted her crocs on. Unfortunately, after her bath I'd put on footy-pjs, and there was NO WAY that her feet were going to fit in these shoes. Try explaining that to a 1-year old :)

No comments: