2.17.2008

25 weeks



I can't believe another week has gone by already! We went to Babies R Us again today for Round 2 of the baby registry. I gotta tell you...it's a lot harder than i thought it would be. I mean, you don't want to get a bunch of stuff you'll never use, but it's really easy to get caught up in everything too! It's a good thing that I can change things online!

Joacim had to work all weekend long, so it's pretty much been me and the Murph hanging out. He's actually trying to snuggle right now, and making it a bit difficult to type. I think he's going to be such a great dog when the little Trunk comes home. My friend, Rebecca, is letting me borrow a baby doll that makes all kinds of noises...to get Murphy used to the sounds. We have it laying in the Pack and Play that I set up in the nursery this week, and he looks so confused whenever it makes any noise. It's actually pretty funny!

I do have some pretty great news to report as well. I just found out Friday that I got promoted at work!!! It's nice to know that all of the hard work has gotten noticed and paid off. I have to tell you that I was pleasantly surprised when my boss told me, but over the moon too!!!!! It's going to be a long week, workwise, so I guess I better head off to bed.

No comments: